Your contributions and May Market purchases support Arasapha's programs and the Amstel and Dutch House gardens. Because Arasapha is a public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, all donations are tax deductible, including in-kind donations of goods and professional services. You can make a donation in any of the following ways:
- Click on the blue Donate button on our Facebook page.
- Mail your check to Arasapha Garden Club, P.O. Box 185, New Castle DE 19720.
- Contact us by e-mail, and our treasurer will phone you to get your credit card information.
- Donate any of the following to May Market: houseplants and plants from your garden, garden implements, household goods including small accent furniture pieces, and books. We're happy to give you a receipt for your tax records. Click here for more information.
Become a Sponsor!
We greatly appreciate the contributions of our sponsors and partners! Business sponsors who contribute at least $500 are recognized in the following ways:
- Logo and hyperlink on Arasapha's Sponsors and Partners webpage for one year
- Name and logo on May Market posters
- On request, your banner hung on a May Market fence
- On request, a complementary vendor space at May Market
- On request, your cards or brochures displayed at May Market